- Clarence High School Curriculum is a well-knit program integrating syllabus from ICSE, ISC, NIOS, IB and IGCSE.
- We offer full-fledged coaching for our students who for various reasons may not have been able to pursue their further or formal education.
- We offer them an assortment of subjects to choose from for example Introduction to Law to Library Science.
- We have the three streams: Humanities, Commerce and Science.
- We have on the current roll: 23 students both boys and girls.
- We have 9 faculty members who are dedicated and committed to do justice to our very precious students, besides being qualified and well experienced.
- The BOM and the Principal have invested time and finances to propel the course to greater heights in terms of even providing the best infrastructure and other allied facilities.
- We look forward to its expansion in providing them with basic education, vocational and soft skills in future years.
Clarence integrated curriculum, since 2015.
A place where we integrate students from across boards for continuous education.
We welcome students who are in the pursuit of learning.
Students desiring to complete their Class 10 or Class 12 examination
Students who are struggling with learning difficulties.
Students who want to pursue other interests and combine it with education.
Clarence Integrated Curriculum prepares students to appear for the NIOS Board examination, Govt of India.
NIOS is an “Open Schooling system” which caters to the needs of a heterogeneous group of learners up to pre-degree level. (Class 12)
This curriculum is managed by Ministry of Education, (MOE) Govt of India with a mission to provide relevant continuing education at school stage, up to pre-degree level through Open Learning system.
Combinations: Science and Non Science
- For CIC Class 11 &1 2 : Pass Certificate in Class 10 with a minimum of 40 percent marks in English and best 5 subjects and not more than 17 years.
- For CIC Class 9 & 10: Pass Certificate of Class 8 from any recognized Board and not more than 15 years.
Subjects offered in CIC
Secondary Course: (Class 9 &10)
Compulsory Subjects: English, Painting, Data Entry Operations, and Social Science
Science Stream: Science & Technology & Mathematics
Non Science Stream: Business Studies& Home Science
Senior Secondary Course : (Class 11 & 12)
Compulsory Subjects: English & Painting
Science Stream – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Electives: Biology/ Computer Science
Non Science Stream – History, Business Studies, Home Science
Electives: Accountancy/ Sociology/ Computer Science